At Cornmarket Street Dental Practice we are able to straighten your teeth with the Invisalign orthodontic system.
How Does Invisalign Work?
- You are provided with a series of clear aligners.
- Each aligner must be worn for a minimum of 2 weeks at a time to gradually move the teeth into a new position.
- You will have to visit the dentist approximately every 6 weeks to monitor the movement of your teeth.
- Treatment time can range from 3-18 months depending on the amount of tooth movement needed and the number of aligners required.
- At the end of the treatment you will be provided with either fixed or removable retainers to help to maintain your teeth in the desired position.
What are the advantages of Invisalign?
- The aligners are clear and cannot be seen easily unlike conventional fixed orthodontic appliances
- The aligners can be removed for eating, drinking and tooth brushing
- The aligners are very comfortable as there are no metal attachments
For more information or to book an Invisalign consultation please contact the practice on 01865 244304 and ask for an appointment with David Barrett (our Invisalign provider).
Reception Opening Hours
Monday 7.30am to 6:30pm
Tuesday 7:30am to 6:30pm
Wednesday 7:30am to 6:30pm
Thursday 7:30am to 6:30pm
Friday 7:30am to 6:30pm