To book your appointment, please call:
01865 244 304
COVID-19 UPDATE FOR PATIENTS
PRACTICE RE-OPENING JUNE 8th 2020
As most of you are aware the Chief Dental Officer (Sara Hurley) has now given us the go ahead to resume face to face dentistry from 8th of June. It will be a phased return to routine dentistry. During the first week of our re-opening the dentists will provide clinical assessments while the hygienists will be able to perform hand scaling and polishing.
We have sourced all the necessary PPE and from June 15th all of our clinical staff would have received the necessary training to provide aerosol generating treatments such as fillings and complex extractions under the new guidelines. These treatment sessions will take longer due to the new guidelines. The hygienists will continue to perform hand scaling and polishing until instructed otherwise.
Your wellbeing is paramount to us. It is therefore important that you let us know you are well before you visit us. All patients will be screened prior to visiting practice to ensure the safety of all our patients and staff. We have also implemented social distancing measures throughout the practice and reduced the number of patients in the building at any one time. Your appointment times will be extended and the clinical rooms will be left unused for 1 hour after each aerosol generating procedure so they can be cleaned according to the new guidelines.
The dentists will start to work according to a shift pattern from early morning to lunch and lunch to evening. Saturday morning sessions will also be available.
The hygienists will continue to work from Monday to Friday.
Advanced Implant and root canal treatments with Konstantinos Loukas and Adrian Jones will commence in July 2020.
There will be a few rules to follow when attending the practice to ensure the heath and safety of you and our staff:
- Please attend your appointment on time (not early or later).
- Please press the buzzer at the practice entrance to confirm your name and appointment time. Reception will then buzz you in.
- Please attend the appointment ALONE if possible
- Please ensure you have been to the toilet prior to coming to the practice
- Ideally wear a face mask if you have one available
- Bring minimum number of items – There will be a place to put your personal items
- Payment will be taken by card only before your appointment via a contactless method at reception
- Hand sanitizer, gloves and masks will be available at reception
- The reception area will have designated social distancing markers and arrows that will direct you through the practice
- Contactless temperature checks can be provided although they are not always accurate
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at Cornmarket Street Dental Practice
Welcome to Cornmarket Street Dental Practice
We are a long-established dental practice situated in the city centre of Oxford treating patients of all ages offering general dentistry of the highest quality. We are a predominantly private practice and we also treat children up to the age of 18 years under the NHS.
We take pride in our friendly, caring approach guided by our philosophy of minimally invasive dentistry and prevention.
Our dentists and team members at the practice adhere to the standards and regulations set by the GDC.
We provide the following treatments at the practice:
- Regular dental examinations
- Visits with our team of hygienists for treatment of gum disease
- Fillings – White (composite) and silver (amalgam)
- Root canal treatment
- Simple, complex and surgical extraction of teeth
- Tooth whitening
- Veneers, Crowns and Bridgework
- Invisalign Orthodontics
- Dental Implants
- Facial Aesthetics
Reception Opening Hours
Monday 7.30am to 6:30pm
Tuesday 7:30am to 6:30pm
Wednesday 7:30am to 6:30pm
Thursday 7:30am to 6:30pm
Friday 7:30am to 6:30pm