To book your appointment, please call:
01865 244 304
COVID-19 UPDATE FOR PATIENTS
We Will Remain Open During the 2nd National Lock-down
We are pleased to announce that the Chief Dental Officer (Sara Hurley) has given us permission to continue face to face dentistry during the 2nd national lock-down from November 5th to December 2nd.
There will be a few rules to follow when attending the practice to ensure the heath and safety of you and our staff:
- Please attend your appointment on time (not early or later).
- Please press the buzzer at the practice entrance to confirm your name and appointment time. Reception will then buzz you in.
- Please attend the appointment ALONE if possible
- Please ensure you have been to the toilet prior to coming to the practice
- Ideally wear a face mask if you have one available
- Bring minimum number of items – There will be a place to put your personal items
- Payment will be taken by card only before your appointment via a contactless method at reception
- Hand sanitizer, gloves and masks will be available at reception
- The reception area will have designated social distancing markers and arrows that will direct you through the practice
- Contactless temperature checks can be provided although they are not always accurate
Please DO NOT attend the practice if you:
- Develop any signs or symptoms of Covid-19 (this includes a persistent dry cough, fever or loss of taste or smell)
- Have been in contact with anyone who has displayed signs of symptoms of Covid-19 in the last 14 days
- Are awaiting the results of a Covid-19 test that has been carried out in the last 14 days
- Have been contacted by NHS test and trace in the last 14 days
- Or any member of your household has an underlying health condition that could increase vulnerability to Covid-19
Welcome to Cornmarket Street Dental Practice
We are a long-established dental practice situated in the city centre of Oxford treating patients of all ages offering general dentistry of the highest quality. We are a predominantly private practice and we also treat children up to the age of 18 years under the NHS.
We take pride in our friendly, caring approach guided by our philosophy of minimally invasive dentistry and prevention.
Our dentists and team members at the practice adhere to the standards and regulations set by the GDC.
We provide the following treatments at the practice:
- Regular dental examinations
- Visits with our team of hygienists for treatment of gum disease
- Fillings – White (composite) and silver (amalgam)
- Root canal treatment
- Simple, complex and surgical extraction of teeth
- Tooth whitening
- Veneers, Crowns and Bridgework
- Invisalign Orthodontics
- Dental Implants
- Facial Aesthetics
Reception Opening Hours
Monday 7.30am to 6:30pm
Tuesday 7:30am to 6:30pm
Wednesday 7:30am to 6:30pm
Thursday 7:30am to 6:30pm
Friday 7:30am to 6:30pm