To book your appointment, please call:
01865 244 304
COVID-19 UPDATE FOR PATIENTS
“Face coverings and social distancing measures will remain in place across healthcare settings so that the most vulnerable people can continue to safely attend hospital, their GP surgery, pharmacy or any other healthcare settings for advice, care and treatment. And it is important for the public to continue to play their part when visiting NHS and care settings to help protect our staff and patients, particularly those who may be more vulnerable to infections.”
There will be a few rules to follow when attending the practice to ensure the heath and safety of you and our staff:
- Please attend your appointment on time (not early or later).
- Please press the buzzer at the practice entrance to confirm your name and appointment time. Reception will then buzz you in.
- Please attend the appointment ALONE if possible
- Please wear a face mask when you attend the practice
- Bring the minimum number of items – There will be a place to put your personal items
- Payment will be taken by card only at reception
- Hand sanitizer, gloves and masks will be available at reception
- The reception area will have designated social distancing markers and arrows that will direct you through the practice
- Any abuse directed at staff in relation to our safety protocols will not be tolerated
Please DO NOT attend the practice if you:
- Develop any signs or symptoms of Covid-19 (this includes a persistent dry cough, fever or loss of taste or smell)
- Have been in contact with anyone who has displayed signs of symptoms of Covid-19 in the last 7 days
- Have tested positive to Covid-19 in the last 7 days
- Have been contacted by NHS test and trace in the last 7 days
- Or any member of your household has an underlying health condition that could increase vulnerability to Covid-19
Welcome to Cornmarket Street Dental Practice
We are a long-established dental practice situated in the city centre of Oxford treating patients of all ages offering general dentistry of the highest quality. We are a predominantly private practice and we also treat children up to the age of 18 years under the NHS.
We take pride in our friendly, caring approach guided by our philosophy of minimally invasive dentistry and prevention.
Our dentists and team members at the practice adhere to the standards and regulations set by the GDC.
We provide the following treatments at the practice:
- Regular dental examinations
- Visits with our team of hygienists for treatment of gum disease
- Fillings – White (composite) and silver (amalgam)
- Root canal treatment
- Simple, complex and surgical extraction of teeth
- Tooth whitening
- Veneers, Crowns and Bridgework
- Invisalign Orthodontics
- Dental Implants
- Facial Aesthetics